- Gardener designer, Jack Wallington, shares his garden design process. Winter is a good time of year to start designing your garden. Follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
- 1. Measure and create a sketch plan of your garden space
- 2. Get inspiration from books, magazines, and online gardens 3
- . Select plants and create a planting plan on your sketch
- Learn more about garden design via the RHS gardening advice pages here: https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/design and https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/design/.